Holiday travel

21:20:00



I live away from my family and every time I have to go and visit them I have to travel more than twenty hours if I use the Dubai route and if I factor in the stopover time it can get to about twenty four hours traveling time! So as you can imagine my goal on the flight is to be supper comfortable, and warm (those pilots though turn the air-con really low, there really should be a law against that!). My feet swell up because of all the sitting down and my feet get really cold, so I have got to have some tennis shoes on. So this look here is all about comfort without being totally frumpy. I have put in a widget below my other picks for a comfortable journey. Till next time, cheers!

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is by trying just one more time" Thomas. A . Edison.

Details of what I am wearing:
Handbag here
Sunglasses here

SHOP MY LOOK




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. http://videounlimit.blogspot.com/2016/11/almost-paris-2016-official-movie-trailer.html

    ReplyDelete