So.....you don't feel like doing much today?

04:40:00



There is a famous statement that goes be careful of your thoughts because they become your action, be careful of your actions as they become your habits, be careful of your habits as they become your character and be careful of your character as this determines your destiny.

I woke up one day and I was done with school, working a part-time job so I had a lot of free time on my hands and so I decided it was time that I did exactly what I wanted when I wanted and so on that particular day I didn't feel like getting up early so I didn't. When I finally did get up I didn't feel like making my bed or getting out of my pyjamas so instead I lounged around the house, watched a lot of movies, ate a lot of junk food because I didn't want to cook as I didn't feel like it. I thought to myself well I could get used to this.

The next day I woke up and I thought to myself well...I don't feel like doing much today and so before I knew it that initial toxic thought I had in the morning influenced my day and my week and before I knew it I just became lazy and complacent  and didn't get anything done until I absolutely had to.

So......next time you don't feel like doing much maybe just get up, make your bed and do something anyway. Till next Monday be kind to yourself pursue your goals! :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments