The 60's anyone?

00:07:00

There is a series that I love on ABC called Miss Fisher's murder mysteries. I love me a good mystery and I absolutely love Miss Fisher's fashion. Her shoes though! they are super feminine but at the same time look really comfortable, ladies how many of you know what I am talking about, shoes that you can look cute in but can still wear all day (living the dream huh)? I was sort of going with a 60's vibe on this one, hope you guys like it.

By the way I am still doing the work on self, in my last blog-post here I talked a little bit about the book I am currently reading and those who are on my Facebook here have been seeing some quotes sprinkled around the page from the book. I will be making a video on some really life changing lessons I am learning so come on over to Facebook here and check it out next week if you are curious. I would love to hear about what you  are currently reading, please leave a comment below. Till next time stay beautiful guys.

What I am wearing:
Shoes old but similar here
Skirt sold out but similar here 
top old but similar here and here

SHOP THE LOOK

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments