Makeup

21:15:00




I have a friend of mine who is a makeup artist based in Perth WA and she does an awesome job. I had the privilege of having her do my makeup this week you can follow her on Instagram here. As you can see from my photos I looked like a swan, I couldn't get myself to put up the before photos because trust me it was quite a transformation :-). I looked so different that I actually didn't want to take the makeup off you can see a video I made on my Facebook page here. While my makeup transformed my outer self I began to think how I also needed to change my inner self. I remember a conversation I had with a friend once who was saying that it is important to read a lot of books, get information, learn as many skills as you can to in a way transform yourself be it in incremental steps each day, each year.  Apparently there is nothing like getting lucky but hard work paying off, and so each book you read, each class you take, each skill you learn is like an arrow in your quiver, a soldier in your army to use when needed. So how many soldiers have you hired so far? Are you ready? Stay inspired guys, till next time, Cheers!

If you would like to see how I combined the sequin top in another look click here. 

 If you like what I am wearing:
Ankara handbag here

Makeup
foundation here
lipstick here 
Eyelashes here
Eyeliner here
Eye-shadow here and here

SHOP THE MAKE UP


 

SHOP THE LOOK




























































You Might Also Like

2 comments