A popping Tote

18:38:00

I have this wonderful  colorful bag I love so much and because of its "busy" nature I always thought that I could only wear it with either black or white. I decided to combine all the colors on my handbag and try to color block them on my outfit. If I may say so myself it turned out quite beautifully. I also combined the same look with a different colored bag in sequin lace. Let me know what you guys think, was it better with the lace handbag or the tote? Till next time, cheers!

"Success doesn't happen overnight, keep your eye on the prize and don't look back" Erin Andrews.

Details of what I am wearing:
Dress is old but I like this one here similar here
Tote handbag click here.
For sequin lace handbag click here.
Jacket old but similar here and here





You Might Also Like

0 comments